Thomas Sesay Karimu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear sir,

This letter may come to you as a surprise because we have not met. The decision to
write you is out of a sincere desire to establish a business/mutual relationship with
you. I got your contact through the international trade and commerce chamber (ITCC) in
Madrid.

My name is Thomas Sesay Karimu, the son of John Karimu (former secretery of state for
mining and industry) who was killed and mutilated by the military junta led by Major
Paul Koroma after over-throwing the elected government of President Tijan Kabba.
Though, I don't know to what extent you are familiar with events and disturbances in
Sierra-Leone but it had consistent features in the BBC, CNN news bulletins. The
pressure of war drove my family out of Sierra-Leone into exile in Spain where we have
been living under political asylum for three years.

Sadly, my mother died of cancer 4 months ago and was buried in Madrid. Prior to her
death, she gave me a certificate of a secret deposit that my father made in a security
company in Europe (destination will be disclosed later for security reasons) The money
$45,000,000.00 (forty-five million dollars) was deposited as family treasure. He did
this with a view to converting it to his personal use at the end of the war but was
killed as a result of his opposition to the rebel forces when the conflict
intensified. I have however  contacted the security company to confirm the deposit and
establish ownership.

Due to the death of my mother and the continued hostility in Sierra-Leone, I have
decided to solicit the assistance of an honest and trustworthy person or company that
will assist in investing the money. I cannot do it alone due to my present political
status and total ignorance of the business world. You will be given a negotiable
percentage of the money at the end of the transaction.

If you are honest, trustworthy and interested in the above proposal, contact me
immediately through my email address for more details. You must maintain absolute
confidentiality in order to ensure success. Please, indicate your personal
telephone/fax numbers when replying.

Best Regards,
Thomas Sesay Karimu.