Mr. Mario  Dada
Arantes Security Services
Parque Empresarial Zuatzu
Edificio Urgull 2ª Planta - Local nº 10
20018 - DONOSITA / SAN SEBASTIÁN (SPAIN)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We Want To Transfer To Abroad $US29.5m (Twenty Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) from A Security Company, Arantes Security Services,San
Sebastian, Spain. I am contacting you in a non official capacity. The purpose of my
writing to

I Am Mario Dada, The General Manager, Arantes Security Services,San Sebastian, Spain
During The Course Of Our Auditing, I Discovered A Floating Fund In An Account Opened
In The security Company In 1990 And Since 1993 Nobody Has Operated On This Account Ag

The Owner Of This Account Was Mr. Michael D. Owen, A Foreigner, And An Industrialist,
He Died Since 1993 And No Other Person Knows About This Account Or Anything Concerning
It. The Account Has No Beneficiary And My Investigation Proved To Me As Well That

 I Am Contacting You As A Foreigner Because This Money Can  Only Be Approved To A
Foreigner With A Valid International Passport, Drivers Licence And Foreign Account
Because The Money Is In Us Dollars And The Former Owner Of The Account Mr. Michael D.
Owen

I Am  Revealing All This To You With The Belief That You Will Never Let Me Down In
This Business. Please Reply Urgently For Me To Tell You The Next Step To Take.You
Should Forward Your Telephone And Fax Numbers.

You Will Have To Give Me The Assurance When We Meet That This Money Will Be Intact
Pending Our Physical Arrival In Your Country For Sharing And Disbursement Of The Fund
Which Will Be 20% For Your Assistance, 70% Will Be For Us While 10% Will Be Set Aside

I Look Forward To Your Earliest Response Through My E-Mail Above.

Best Regards,

Mr. Mario DADA
e-fax: +18153469199