EL-GORDO
                                            DE LA  PRIMMITTIVA LOTTERY

                                            C/GUZMAN  EL BUENO,137

                                            MADRID - ESPANA

                                           TELEFAX:+34-66-90-90-97

                                            E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
  INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
  REF: LP/26510460037/03
  BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

  RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

  We are pleased to inform you of the release today, 27th December  2003,of the
ELGORDO SWEEPSTAKELOTTERY/INTER-NATIONAL PROGRAMS held on the 2nd  December,2003.
  Your email address was  attached to ticket number 025 11464992-750  with serial
number2113-05 drew the lucky number -18-19-30-32-39, which  consequently won the
lottery in the 3rd category.

  You are therefore been approve for the lump sum pay out of euros800,000  (Eight
hundred thousand ) cash credit to the file REF:LP/26510460037/03. This is from a total
prize of euros 8,500,000.00 share among the seventeen (17) International winners in
this
 category.

  CONGRATULATION!

  Your fund is now deposited with our correspondence  bank  Due to the  mixed up of
some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award a top  secret  from the public
notice until your claim has been processed and your prize money remitted to your
account as this is part of our  Security protocol to  avoid double claiming award or
unwarranted taking  advantage of this program by participants.

  All participants were selected through a computer  ballot system drawn from 25,000
names and 30,000  companies from Australia, USA,  Europe, Asia ,New  Zealand,
Middle-East and south-North America .As part of our international promotions program,
which
 we conducted once in a  year.which was promoted and  sponsored by Bill Gates,
President of the world Largest software.
   We hope with a part of your prize, you will take part in our middle of the year
high stake euros 30  Million International Lottery.

  To bring your claim, please contact our financial agent , your prize claim agent,
MR RAMON ORTUNO, of (EURO CITY SECURITAS) for the  proccessing and remittance of your
prize money to a designated account of your choice. Tel: +34 -646-673-852.  fax :+34
645 344 529  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Remember, all  prize money must be claimed not later  than  20th january, 2004.
After this date,  all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

  Note: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to
quote your reference and batch numbers in every of your  correspondence with your
agent.
  Furthermore, should there be any  address  so inform your claims agent as soon as
possible.

  Please remember to ask for your prize claim certificate.
  Congratulation  once again from all member of our staff  and thank you for being
part of our promotion  program.

  Best regards,

  FLORENTINO- CEPEDA