Dear Sir,

Greetings to you and your family. I want you to read
this mail with a compassionate heart and understanding
that any action you take is geared
towards rendering humanitarian assistance to a man who
is in distress with his family. My name is Mr.Milton
Teahjay, a Liberian and former Deputy
Minister of Information under President Charles
Taylor. I was his right hand man until a couple of
weeks ago when I realised that my entire life was in
utmost danger after the assassination of the Sports
Minister in a helicopter
crash.

 I was responsible for the diamond deals with the RUF
rebel group of Sierra
Leone. I was handling the diamond sales on behalf of
President Taylor who in
turn supplies ammunition to the rebels. This is what
the international
community and United Nations code-named: Conflict
Diamond. It was while I
was discharging this duty that I diverted the sum of
US$ 11,000,000.00
(ELEVEN Million United States Dollars) for myself. I
deposited the money
with a bank in Europe in my wifes name (NOT SWISS
BANK) from prying eyes in
SWISS BANK/FINANCE COMPANY and travelled back to my
country
 where I continued with my duties. I informed
President Taylor that the
United Nations Mission in Sierra Leone (UNAMSL) seized
the diamond
consignment and made report to the United Nations. It
was based on this
diamond dealings involving President Taylor that the
United Nations imposed sanctions on Liberia recently.

 My aim is to look for a trusted foreign partner
outside to help me move
the fund out for investment. It is based on my
decision to move the fund out
for investment that I am contacting you to assist me
in taking the funds to
your country .All you need do is to open a bank
account through which the
money will be lodged before transfer into your
nominated Bank account. I am
 willing to compensate you with 15% of the total sum
for your assistance
and want to let you understand that the future of
myself and family depends
solely on this money .In this transaction
confidentiality is very essential
for us to achieve our goal. It is important that you
maintain utmost good
faith and trust .You must also not circumvent the
transaction in any way.

 In conclusion I will like you to understand that you
shall bear no risk
whatsoever in this business and as such there is
nothing for you to be
afraid of.

 I await your swift response to this email.

 Milton Teahjay