I have just installed ircu2.10.11.07 on both of my servers. Both are running FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE. I have setup one as a hub and one as a leaf. I got the config from the /doc/ircd.conf.sample and edited it to meet my specs for my network. I can connect to each ircd once they are up and running with no problems. I can oper up on both also. The problem that I am having is when I go to connect the 2 ircds together, the hub ircd core's and a ircd.(somenumbers).core show's up in my /lib dir. I have re-compiled several times, changed the configs, tried running it with the bare bone configuration and yet it still cores on me. Any help is appreciated.