On Sun, 2007-02-04 at 00:04 -0500, Jeannot Langlois wrote:
> As I didn't get any feedback since my last patch patch I've submitted,
> I'd just like to follow-up on it -- is it okay?  Will it be committed?
[considerable text trimmed]

The mechanics of the patch look OK to me.  However, I think Paul's
comments are good ones--I'd recommend changing the numeric text to
something like, "This channel requires authentication; please visit %s
to acquire an account."  (Change as you see fit ;)  Please submit the
modified patch, included in a plain-text email (NO HTML, please), to
patches@, and assuming my co-maintainer has no objections to it (he
hasn't been able to work through your HTML email :P), we'll consider it.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Undernet Coder Committee, co-maintainer