Hi,
I'm trying for over a month to download the gnuworld cservice website
module, but it seems that I have no luck at all to catch the cvs
server up.
If anyone can tell me wherefrom I can get the last version of it,
please let me know.
Thank you.

--
Emanuel,

If you're looking for a reason to hate me, you won't find one, but
thousands; If you're looking for a reason to love me, you'll need to
dig through the thorns of hate to find one.

If you judge people, you have no time to love them. When looking at
faults, use a mirror, not a telescope. Dream as if you'll live
forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Quitting is the easiest thing to do when you quit things that you
don't love, and the hardest thing to do when you quit the ones you
really love.

Once upon a time, an angel loved me. Today, I Sand a Sad Sand Angel in
my soul's desert world, so I can keep the image of the one who loved
me closer to me more than ever.