Do not use CVS (or SVN) to retrieve the source code -- we have not used CVS
or SVN in a very long time.  Use Git instead, specifically the
u2_10_12_branch: https://github.com/UndernetIRC/ircu2 .

IRCu uses a local DNS domain name for counting "local" clients in /STATS w
(a.k.a. /STATS userload).  It looks for a "domain" or "search" line in
/etc/resolv.conf; if it cannot find that, you can run "./configure
--with-domain=your.example.com" to indicate that your.example.com is the
local DNS domain name.

Entrope