On Tue, 2021-01-26 at 10:41 +1000, Noel Butler wrote:
> jesus christ...
>
> time to un-whitelist this list i think, too much of this crud is
> getting through
>
> On 25/01/2021 23:05, Türkiye Sermaye Piyasaları Birliği wrote:
> > --
>
> google groups... yup... says it all.

We recently switched all Undernet email lists to Google Groups, to
relieve maintenance burden.  Most other Undernet lists are not
suffering from the spam problem that coder-com@ is—though you have to
admit, it's not anywhere near as bad as it could be.  I've just reached
out to the person responsible for managing the infrastructure to see if
we can switch this list back to subscriber-only posts.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <klmi...@mit.edu>