Hello,

Just wanted to announce that new version of DNSBL [website + SQL + TCL] has been added to github.

There are 2 branches and 2 [TAGS] releases right now:
  dnsbl-v1.0 - old version [ TAG: v1.0 ]
  dnsbl-v2.0 - new  version [TAG: v2.0 - currently set to default branch]

SQL: new table structure to reflect changes made on web GUI.
TCL(EGGDROP) scripts updated to match new changes.

rbldsnd repo has been also updated to reflect new changes.

Code has been changed/reduce/simplified drastically, also WEBHOST server runs now with latest apache2/php/mysql versions, actually this was the main reason why we decided to update DNSBL ..to get rid of old code that was not compatible with latest versions

Also apologies for those who got "tons of emails" [Ratler] regarding the changes I`ve made today :)

If anyone wants to AUDIT the code  and see if everything is OK would be awesome.

TO DO: undernet.org is our next "target" but there is no ETA when it will be done, hopefully  this year, once is done I'll announce you guys.

Cheers,

--
WildMan @ Undernet IRC Network