FYI

Basics
--------------------------------------
Salary: Reasonable non-profit rates
Locations: New York, New York / Santa Cruz / Seattle / Brazil / The
Internets
Job Category 1: Ruby on Rails Developer
Job Category 2: CSS Expert / Designer
When: Immediately – December with possibility of multi-year extension.
Type: Full or part time
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Description
Friendly neighborhood radical tech collective and international NGO working
on a kick ass social networking and organizing platform seek a ruby on rails
master, and a css / design guru to join our development team for long walks
on the beach, sushi, and nights by the fire.  This is politically a very
cool project and the output is free software for the empowerment of social
movements.

Qualification
For both position we are looking for very high levels of experience, an
ability to self motivate, an ability to work in a small committed group of
tech activist, and a willingness to work at reasonable, below market rates
on a project that will have significant social impact.

For developers: experience creating web applications with the Ruby on Rails
framework.
For CSS Expert / Designer: Deep cross browser knowledge.

LILIAN CHAMORRO ROJAS
Desarrollo de proyectos Colnodo - Red APC Colombia
Tel: +571 2324246 Fax: +571 3380264
http://www.colnodo.apc.org
Diagonal 40A No 14-66
Bogotá, Colombia

"Cuando la capacidad creativa del hombre se aplica al descubrimiento de sus
potencialidades y al empeño de enriquecer el universo, se produce lo que
llamamos desarrollo" - Celso Furtado