I can't compile the latest collectd from trunk against the latest rrdtool from trunk:
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -DPREFIX=\"/usr\" -DCONFIGFILE=\"/usr/etc/collectd.conf\" -DLOCALSTATEDIR=\"/usr/var\" -DPKGLOCALSTATEDIR=\"/usr/var/lib/collectd\" -DPIDFILE=\"/usr/var/run/collectd.pid\" -DPLUGINDIR=\"/usr/lib/collectd\" -DPKGDATADIR=\"/usr/share/collectd\" -Wall -Werror -g -O2 -MT rrdcached_la-rrdcached.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rrdcached_la-rrdcached.Tpo -c rrdcached.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/rrdcached_la-rrdcached.o In file included from rrdcached.c:28: /usr/include/rrd_client.h:75: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'rrd_value_t' make[3]: *** [rrdcached_la-rrdcached.lo] Error 1 make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/collectd-4.9.2.1.g7fc9c92/src' make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/collectd-4.9.2.1.g7fc9c92/src' make[1]: *** [all] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/collectd-4.9.2.1.g7fc9c92/src' make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 The following patch fixes it, but what is everyone else doing about this, I can't be the first one to notice as this has been like this for a while... *** src/rrdcached.c Thu Jan14 14:20:15 2010 ---src/rrdcached.c Sat Apr17 06:36:06 2010 *************** *** 25,30 **** ---25,31 ---- #include "utils_rrdcreate.h" #undef HAVE_CONFIG_H + #include<rrd.h> #include<rrd_client.h> /* Thorsten _______________________________________________ collectd mailing list [email protected] http://mailman.verplant.org/listinfo/collectd
