Hello,

I have the GenericJMX plugin installed and it works great (I got all the
metrics working from contrib/GenericJMX.conf).

I am monitoring a Jboss server. The problem I have is that when my JBoss gets
re-deployed (new builds via CI) the collectd collections stop working. I have
to restart collectd for it to start working again. Some Exceptions in the logs
are as below. Restarting collectd on every host with deploys would be a deal
breaker.

Maybe there is some config that forces it to re-create a connection or
something else I am missing?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

[2014-09-23 16:09:10] GenericJMXConfValue.query: getAttribute failed:
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: java.lang:type=MemoryPool,name=Code
Cache is not registered.
[2014-09-23 16:09:10] GenericJMXConfValue.query: Querying attribute Usage
failed.
[2014-09-23 16:09:10] GenericJMXConfValue.query: getAttribute failed:
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: java.lang:type=MemoryPool,name=CMS
Perm Gen is not registered.