Hallo all,

I am using libvirt plugin of collectd to get monitoring information of virtual
resources. In the version 5.4.1, I am getting the following data: utilization
of every virtual core associated with the VM, disk I/O and network information.
In the collectd-master version in the Github, I found that the libvirt plugin
is renamed to virt and there is a patch in the virt.c to obtain the memory
utilization information. Can I kindly get clarifications for the following
questions:

a)      If I replace libvirt.c with virt.c, what are the steps to compile the
code in the current version 5.4.1?

b)      Is there a new version of collectd after 5.4.1?

Regards,
Krishnaprasad