Here’s a fixed version of the disk plugin that makes it work under Mac OSX
10.10, and hopefully previous releases.  The original version was looking for
the disk name in one dictionary, but it was actually in another.  I suspect at
some point, Apple moved the disk name property, but I don’t have any previous
releases to check.

I changed the code to look for the disk name in both dictionaries, so hopefully
it’s backward compatible.  I also reorganized the code to try to keep the
CFReleases and IOObjectReleases a little more manageable.

The original was from 5.5.0.