On 1/16/19 3:01 AM, Josef Liska wrote:
I am using collectd on "the internets" for ages, but as was said in
that send me data.

Enabling signatures and encryption can actually open new possible
vulnerabilities due to used libraries.

I see. That indeed sounds problematic.

Is there a special reason why not to use VPN and open collectd socket to
the internets? If you want to be more secure, it might be good idea to
use simple VPN with limited code base like wireguard.
I just want to make the system as simple as possible but still reasonably secure. Well, it seems that a VPN or secure tunnel is needed. I'll look into these options. Thanks!

--
Elliot