23.04.2019 23:03, Marco van Tol :

Hi, Marco!

For your work to be merged into upstream branch, you have to do Pull Request on Github.

Also, 'src/collectd.conf.pod' file needs to be updated too. Can you please do that?
"This plugin is available on Linux and FreeBSD only"
"On Linux, it reads ... " + "On FreeBSD, ... "

If you do PR on GitHub I will take some care about future steps.

Thanks for your work on Collectd!

Hi there,

This is my first time I do something like a pull request.

Please see attached patch that will allow FreeBSD systems to also enjoy the
cpufreq plugin.

The github fork of my work can be found here:
https://github.com/ometol/collectd

Does this give you enough to consider a merge, or is there anything else I
should provide?

Thank you very much in advance!

Marco van Tol