>>> https://github.com/collectd/collectd/pull/3805 - support for
>>> SHA224/SHA256/SHA384/SHA512
>> Another quick ping on this one, is someone able to take a look?
>> Currently CI failures are due to EL6 support no longer being functional as I
>> understand.
>
> Unfortunately, that's not entirely true. There are two issues with CI
> currently: one because of CentOS 6 not being functional, the other one,
> because CI still relies on travis, and you apparently need admin access to
> remove travis, or to replace travis with something else.

Another gentle ping on this one - the lack of standards compliant monitoring is
really hurting us, people keep suggesting to us “install proprietary
monitoring, it will all be fine *cough* solarwinds *cough*” and we’d like to
avoid this.

Is there a way I can help to move things forward?

Regards,
Graham
—