gregfelice commented on PR #2475:
URL: https://github.com/apache/age/pull/2475#issuecomment-4981173724

   @jrgemignani — pulling a few release-adjacent items into one place so 
they're not scattered across threads.
   
   **1. Two PRs are reviewed and ready to merge:**
   - **#2475** (this one) — DETACH DELETE SIGSEGV under a function-based edge 
RLS policy. Approved; I reproduced the crash on current `master` and verified 
the fix + full regress suite. Cassert CI green on the head SHA.
   - **#2468** — openCypher edge-type alternation `[:A|B]`. Approved with 
comments; all 42 regress tests pass, grammar adds no new conflicts. Two 
non-blocking fixes requested (CREATE/MERGE error wording, a wrong code comment) 
— your call whether those block merge or land as follow-up.
   
   **2. Release decision on #2475:** this is a backend crash, and 
`PG18/v1.8.0-rc0` is already tagged with artifacts staged in 
`dev/age/PG18/1.8.0.rc0`. So it's either a 1.8.1 item or a reason to respin 
RC1. Your call as RM — I just didn't want a segfault fix landing quietly 
against an in-flight RC.
   
   **3. PR-queue CI was stalled:** the workflow runs on every recent 
contributor PR were sitting in `action_required` (unapproved), so they showed 
zero checks. I approved the pending runs across #2468/#2469/#2470/#2475/#2476, 
so those now have real CI signal. Result of that: #2469 (loader delimiter) is 
red — new SQL test cases without a regenerated expected file — I left the 
author a note.
   
   Since I reviewed both of the above, they'll need another committer's hand on 
the merge button.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to