dpetiz opened a new issue, #41664:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/41664

   ### Apache Airflow version
   
   2.10.0
   
   ### If "Other Airflow 2 version" selected, which one?
   
   2.9.3, 2.9.2
   
   ### What happened?
   
   When i try to see the logs of the tasks i only see this
   `airflow-stag-worker-0.airflow-stag-worker.de.svc.cluster.local
   `
   
   ### What you think should happen instead?
   
   I think we should see the complete logs of the execution of task
   
   ### How to reproduce
   
   Just load one DAG and execute it
   
   ### Operating System
   
   kubernetes 
   
   ### Versions of Apache Airflow Providers
   
   _No response_
   
   ### Deployment
   
   Official Apache Airflow Helm Chart
   
   ### Deployment details
   
   _No response_
   
   ### Anything else?
   
   _No response_
   
   ### Are you willing to submit PR?
   
   - [ ] Yes I am willing to submit a PR!
   
   ### Code of Conduct
   
   - [X] I agree to follow this project's [Code of 
Conduct](https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md)
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to