shahar1 commented on code in PR #73850:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73850#discussion_r4126017232


##########
providers/common/ai/docs/changelog.rst:
##########
@@ -95,7 +95,7 @@ Features
 * ``Add a deferrable batch execution mode to common.ai (#72938)``
 * ``Add a Modal backend for the sandbox toolset (#72910)``
 * ``Add support for TypeSafe Jev classifier models (#73363)``
-* ``Add branch_descriptions to LLMBranchOperator so the model reads what each 
branch means (#73367)``
+* ``Add branches to LLMBranchOperator so the model reads what each branch 
means (#73367, #73368)``

Review Comment:
   I think that it should be ok, this should fix it for the next release 
generation: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73855 
   
   I'll notice if it causes any issues in RC2, and I'll notify the next RM of 
the fix



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to