o-nikolas commented on PR #73681:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73681#issuecomment-5883654312

   > Is scripts/ci/prek/ the right home for a check that only ever looks at one 
provider, or would you prefer provider scoped checks to live under the provider 
itself? I have no attachment to the location.
   
   I'm also easy on this honestly, let's see if anyone else is more opinionated 
about it.
   
   > This picked up backport-to-v3-3-test automatically. The hook and its tests 
are not shipped in the provider distribution, so I do not think it needs 
backporting, but I would rather a maintainer confirm than remove a label myself.
   
   I've removed it, I agree that it also doesn't apply


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to