zach-overflow commented on issue #73661:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/73661#issuecomment-5890350089

   @kadubhumika sorry for missing your comments. I realized after writing this 
issue that this is not doable until the next minor release (`7.26.0`) of the 
[`openapi-generator-cli`](https://github.com/OpenAPITools/openapi-generator). 
Until that release is available, Airflows' client generation would be running 
off a dev version of the CLI, which I don't think is a good situation. 
   
   There's also a bit of post-processing required to ensure both the async and 
sync generated clients operate on the same pydantic models 
since`openapi-generator-cli` will try to create duplicate models. This point 
isn't a huge deal, but worth flagging as well.
   
   I'll update the ticket description to highlight this comment for now.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to