vincbeck commented on code in PR #73726:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73726#discussion_r4134551139


##########
airflow-core/src/airflow/ui/src/pages/HITLTaskInstances/HITLTaskInstances.tsx:
##########
@@ -150,6 +154,18 @@ const taskInstanceColumns = ({
           header: translate("common:dagId"),
         },
       ]),
+  ...(multiTeam
+    ? [
+        {
+          accessorKey: "team_name",
+          cell: ({ row: { original } }: HITLRow) => (
+            <TruncatedText text={original.task_instance.team_name ?? ""} />

Review Comment:
   *I think*, I used `TeamName` only for list Dags, list Dag runs and list task 
instances since, for me, it kind of makes sense to have the link. If you find 
some other occurrences where it does not necessarily make sense, I can fix that



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to