TylerAvocat opened a new issue, #73892:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/73892

   ### Description
   
   It would be really useful to show infos regarding AssetWatcher/EventTrigger 
health in the UI.
   
   
   
   ### Use case/motivation
   
   Currently, in order to have a view of the health of an EventTrigger, which 
run on the triggerer, the only way seems to be looking at the logs of the 
triggerer service.
   As a user, when I am looking at a DAG or at an Asset in the UI, I would like 
to quickly understand the health of the event based mechanism I setup. 
Especially, if the EventTrigger encounters an non handled case, by this I mean 
"throw an unhandled exception", I would like to see some red in the UI and the 
reason why it is red. Either in the Asset view or in the DAG view., ideally 
both. 
   
   
   ### Related issues
   
   This was mentioned to some extent in issue #55317 which was closed as 
duplicate of #48017. #48017 was closed as completed in #55643.
   However #55643 seems to have changed the backend only, no impact on the UI 
from what I can see.
   
   ### Are you willing to submit a PR?
   
   - [ ] Yes I am willing to submit a PR!
   
   ### Code of Conduct
   
   - [x] I agree to follow this project's [Code of 
Conduct](https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md)
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to