kadubhumika commented on PR #73416:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73416#issuecomment-5915499742

   Hi @pierrejeambrun @bbovenzi ,
   
   Sorry for the inconvenience and for the delay. I’ve spent quite a bit of 
time trying to reproduce the issue and capture a clear before/after 
demonstration as requested. Unfortunately, I’m having difficulty getting the 
same behavior consistently in my local environment, so I don’t want to send 
screenshots that could be misleading.
   I’ve verified the change locally and the PR is limited to the Gantt 
container overflow behavior. I’ll continue investigating, and if I can 
reproduce the issue reliably, I’d be happy to reopen the PR with proper 
before/after evidence.
   Thank you for your time and patience, and sorry again for the inconvenience.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to