jhaabhijeet864 commented on issue #73772:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/73772#issuecomment-5927772098

   Hi @kadubhumika, @jroachgolf84, and @eitan-shalev! I went ahead and 
implemented the URL persistence for this in PR #74014. 
   
   @jroachgolf84 - I saw your comment about potentially making "match anywhere" 
the permanent default and dropping the toggle entirely. While that might be a 
great UX simplification for the future, I figured it was safest to implement 
the exact scope of this issue first (URL persistence) rather than making a 
breaking UX change that might require broader consensus from the community. 
   
   **Implementation Details:**
   To prevent polluting the global URL state for *all* search bars across the 
Airflow UI (like XComs, Task Instances, Events, etc.), I took a targeted 
approach. 
   I modified the `useAdvancedSearch` React hook to optionally accept a URL 
parameter key. By passing our new `MATCH_ANYWHERE` enum strictly to the DAGs 
list component, we preserve the default clean URL behavior for the rest of the 
application while explicitly solving the shareable deep-linking requirement for 
the DAGs list.
   
   Let me know what you think of the approach in the PR!
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to