jason810496 commented on PR #74041:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/74041#issuecomment-5953734587

   > Do we need `prek run sync-go-sdk-schemas --hook-stage manual` ? (I checked 
the code and not automatically syncing Java and Go schemas seems deliberate 
because it need a maintainer decision, but the CI doesn't warn about it and its 
really easy to miss the step).
   > 
   > I'll open a PR so at least the drift is caught so the author is asked to 
take a look instead of silently failing.
   
   
   Actually, I just noted down the ideal solution to prevent the schema drift 
in a proper way in 
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/74047#issuecomment-5947995832. TL;DR; 
having bi-weekly job to notify us there's a drift between the Python source and 
the vendored one.
   
   Yes, I will run the `prek run sync-go-sdk-schemas --hook-stage manual` 
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to