safaehar commented on PR #74113:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/74113#issuecomment-5991931491

   > Has the new direct-delete path been tested against MySQL, both with and 
without batching? We should verify that the derived-table query works in both 
cases, including composite primary keys.
   > 
   > Also, I believe the CI failure should be fixed by PR #74122
   
   @SameerMesiah97 
   Thanks, this is now covered. I parameterized the composite-primary-key XCom 
regression test to run both without batching (batch_size=None) and with 
batching (batch_size=2). Both cases pass against MySQL 8.0 using Airflow’s 
published CI image, exercising the derived-table EXISTS delete in both modes.
   
   I also rebased onto the latest main, which includes #74122. The fresh CI run 
is in progress
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to