Zain-ul-Abdin45 commented on issue #10260:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10260#issuecomment-5994251476

   Hi, I'd like to pick this up. I have a change ready that converts the plain 
configuration mentions in `airflow-core/docs` to `:ref:` links to the existing 
`config:` labels, the same approach as the closed PR #73667. That PR was closed 
by its author on 2026-09-27 without review. Is there a known reason it was 
closed that I should account for before opening a PR?
   
   Scope I plan to leave out, and why:
   - Provider sections (`[celery]`, `[fab]`): their reference pages live in the 
provider docs, so linking them needs cross-package refs. Better as a follow-up.
   - `[mysqld]`: a MySQL server setting, not an Airflow option.
   - `[task_state_store]`: appears in a note saying the section is not called 
that.
   - Section headings and code blocks.
   
   I built the core docs locally with Breeze and got no warnings. If a 
maintainer agrees with this direction, could the issue be assigned to me?


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to