Jonghyun-An commented on code in PR #74145:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/74145#discussion_r4193303949


##########
providers/ftp/tests/unit/ftp/sensors/test_ftp.py:
##########
@@ -93,3 +96,94 @@ def test_poke_ignore_transient_error(self, mock_hook):
 
         assert not op.poke(None)

Review Comment:
   Thanks, good catch. I changed the three `434` cases to `error_temp`. The 
existing retry test now fails on main and passes with the fix!



##########
providers/ftp/tests/unit/ftp/sensors/test_ftp.py:
##########
@@ -93,3 +96,94 @@ def test_poke_ignore_transient_error(self, mock_hook):
 
         assert not op.poke(None)
         assert op.poke(None)
+
+    @pytest.mark.parametrize(("sensor_cls", "hook_cls"), [(FTPSensor, 
FTPHook), (FTPSSensor, FTPSHook)])

Review Comment:
   Agreed! I removed the overlapping retry tests and FTPS parametrization. I 
kept four disconnect cases that fail without the cleanup fix. Please let me 
know if anything else needs adjusting.



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to