luc-pimentel commented on PR #73952:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73952#issuecomment-6018853839

   I agree with keeping the current behaviour. I read the config description 
literally and didn't weigh the maintenance use, and the draining state in 
#72407 already follows the same rule... When I tested on 3.3.2, the asset event 
stayed queued while the option was off.
   
   I can rework this PR to be docs only: revert the scheduler change, update 
the `config.yml` description to say asset-triggered runs stop as well, and 
switch `closes` to `related` so #62929 stays open for the dev-environment use 
case. I'll wait for the other replies before pushing anything.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to