Felix-ming commented on PR #74328:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/74328#issuecomment-6024739459

   Update: I measured the repository's actual Grid subtree in Chromium (Grid, 
TaskInstancesColumn, GridTI, and related components), using mocked API 
responses, 40 leaf tasks, and populated successful task-instance summaries at a 
1440×800 layout. Across five reloads at 5 runs: 200 rendered cells, 1,754 DOM 
nodes, and a final React Profiler commit median of 130 ms (106–133 ms). Across 
three reloads at 100 runs: 4,000 cells, 29,209 DOM nodes, and a final commit 
median of 1,370 ms (927–1,424 ms). This used Vite's development server and 
synthetic data; it excludes backend/network latency and is not a production 
end-to-end benchmark. It does show the full Grid subtree's commit cost is about 
10.5× higher at 100. Given that result, I agree it does not justify restoring 
100 as-is, and I won't describe the option as performance-validated. I will 
keep this PR scoped and won't add a broad virtualization refactor without 
maintainer direction.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to