kadubhumika commented on PR #74051:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/74051#issuecomment-6032911370

   > Hi @kadubhumika — glad the review helped. One clarification: I do not have 
merge rights on apache/airflow (contributor, not a committer), so I cannot 
merge this myself. The PR is green and mergeable, so any committer can land it. 
It is usually fastest to ask in the Airflow community Slack #dev channel or to 
wait for a committer sweeping the review queue. Thanks for addressing every 
point.
   
   Thank you so much for the clarification and for the thorough review, 
@developer-rpai ! I really appreciate your time and help getting this ready. 
I'll reach out to the committer community to get it landed


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to