dhanusharer commented on issue #74335: URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/74335#issuecomment-6037866224
Hi @jason810496, I’d be interested in contributing to this issue. I’d like to work on the E2E coverage for dynamic DAG generation, specifically the flow of packing the TypeScript DAG bundle, updating the YAML to add a new DAG, waiting for the DAG processor to re-parse the bundle, and then triggering and verifying the newly generated DAG. I can also help with the corresponding documentation updates for the TypeScript SDK native DAG guide. Before I start, could you please let me know if this scope would be helpful and whether there are any existing E2E tests or patterns you’d recommend following? -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
