AnushreeKasturi commented on issue #74306:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/74306#issuecomment-6081357503
Hi! I'd like to work on this.
From the description, it looks like the async client path used for pod
creation [in <file/function named in the issue>] loads the kubeconfig once,
so when an exec-based credential plugin's token expires, subsequent
requests keep using the stale token instead of re-running the exec command.
My plan:
1. Reproduce it with a unit test that mocks an exec credential with a short
expiry and asserts the token is refreshed on the next call.
2. Fix the async path so it refreshes exec credentials the same way the
sync client does [adjust if the issue suggests a different approach].
3. Keep the PR scoped to this bug, with tests.
I'll open a draft PR once I have a failing test. Happy to adjust if a
maintainer prefers a different approach.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]