YAshhh29 commented on PR #69812:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/69812#issuecomment-6089210638

   Thanks a lot @kaxil for the approval, and for sticking with this through all 
the review rounds. I learned a lot about how the operator should behave from 
your comments.
   
   Both of your notes are fair, so I've addressed them in a small follow-up: 
#74519
   
   - The class docstring now carries the same caveat as the guide: when the SDK 
raises `ValidationError` there is no response object, so neither key is pushed.
   - `test_rejected_response_still_records_id_and_usage` is parametrized with 
an incomplete response as well as a refusal, so it pins that the push happens 
before the status check.
   
   I also see this is in the openai 2.1.0rc1 testing list (#74459), so I'll 
test the RC and report back there.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to