amoeba opened a new pull request, #566:
URL: https://github.com/apache/arrow-site/pull/566

   This repo includes a `.ruby-version` file and the Gemfile refers to this. 
The site can be built with other Ruby versions but:
   
   1. I think It's best to keep whatever version we specify in `.ruby-version` 
to something that's [in support](https://endoflife.date/ruby). Ruby 3.0.6 is 
not.
   2. Our GHA workflows use 
[`ruby/setup-ruby`](https://github.com/ruby/setup-ruby) which uses the Ruby 
version specified in `.ruby-version` which is another reason to specify an in 
support version of Ruby
   
   I chose Ruby 3.3.6 because it's the latest release as of writing.
   
   I've tested this PR locally by:
   
   - Bundling under Ruby 3.3.6
   - Generating the site (`bundle exec generate`)
   
   And all looks good.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to