tmielke opened a new pull request, #26675:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/26675
# Description
The `unescape()` method broke out of its scan loop without preserving the
backslash when fewer than 2 characters followed it. This corrupted property
values ending with Simple escape sequences like `\n` or `\t` (e.g. `"test\n"`
resolved to `"testn"`), affecting route templates and kamelets that pass
expressions via `{{parameters}}`.
# Target
- [x] I checked that the commit is targeting the correct branch (Camel 4
uses the `main` branch)
# Tracking
- [x] If this is a large change, bug fix, or code improvement, I checked
there is a [JIRA issue](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL) filed for
the change (usually before you start working on it).
# Apache Camel coding standards and style
- [x] I checked that each commit in the pull request has a meaningful
subject line and body.
- [x] I have run `mvn clean install -DskipTests` locally from root folder
and I have committed all auto-generated changes.
# AI-assisted contributions
- [x] If this PR includes AI-generated code, commits have proper
co-authorship attribution (e.g., `Co-authored-by` trailers) and the PR
description identifies the AI tool used.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]