urunni88 commented on code in PR #27112:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/27112#discussion_r4142390924


##########
dsl/camel-endpointdsl/src/generated/java/org/apache/camel/builder/endpoint/EndpointHeaderBuilders.java:
##########
@@ -2320,6 +2320,19 @@ public static 
KafkaEndpointBuilderFactory.KafkaHeaderNameBuilder kafka() {
     public static KeycloakEndpointBuilderFactory.KeycloakHeaderNameBuilder 
keycloak() {
         return 
KeycloakEndpointBuilderFactory.KeycloakHeaderNameBuilder.INSTANCE;
     }
+    /**
+     * Knative (camel-knative)
+     * Send and receive events from Knative.
+     * 
+     * Category: cloud
+     * Since: 3.15

Review Comment:
   Thanks for taking a look! That line is generated. It came in with the Regen 
commit, and from what I checked, the generator takes the "Since" from the 
existing firstVersion = "3.15.0" on KnativeEndpoint, which this PR doesn't 
change. The other entries seem to follow the same pattern. For example, 
keycloak() shows "Since: 4.15".
   
   If it should show a different version, I'm happy to update it. I'd just need 
a pointer on how that's usually handled.



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to