jamesnetherton commented on PR #9260:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/pull/9260#issuecomment-5927693049

   Thanks for the review @apupier!
   
   > there are several https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/17/XXX link in 
the documentation
   
   I fixed a few references in the latest commit. But, not everything can be 
fixed until Quarkus updates the link for their config annotation processor:
   
   
https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus/blob/f98f681c5c9255fbaae79e051bdc3f33c9793aec/core/processor/src/main/java/io/quarkus/annotation/processor/documentation/config/util/JavadocUtil.java#L31
   
   I can send a PR seperately.
   
   > I also note that we do not upgrade dependencies which were blocked by Java 
17
   
   From memory, I think it's only the cyclonedx plugin which we held back from 
upgrading. I can get that upgraded separately.
   
   > Should we wait for Camel a last release of 4.23
   
   I don't think we should wait. We're never going to release with Camel 4.23. 
CQ 3.40.x will forever stay aligned to Camel 4.22.x and the major upgrades we 
need for Camel Quarkus 4 (Jackson, Vert.x etc) will come in Camel 4.24. 
   
   
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to