andrijapanicsb commented on PR #13656:
URL: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/13656#issuecomment-5876972721

   > sorry Andrija, can you resubmit your PR? I interpreted your testing as 3rd 
party testing and merged. I hope all those people in the reviewers list will 
take a look ;)
   
   No code changed (some test results and docs etc) from the time @rp- and 
@wido  approved it, so technically no need - but I would kindly ask @rp- and 
@wido for another round of 2+ approvals. 
   
   Functional testing stays applicable (as it was a clean code revert of your 
commit (zero files changed in the last 1h) - so....
   
   I'll make sure the packages are publicly available, since ShapeBlue doesn't 
publish them.
   
   Thanks


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to