wido commented on PR #13758:
URL: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/13758#issuecomment-5933898297

   > > @weizhouapache and @DaanHoogland I have just removed the "wip" label of 
this PR.
   > > I have been testing this on hardware in a datacenter in Amsterdam and 
I've created a public repository with more information: 
https://github.com/wido/cloudstack-lab-2026
   > > For me, this is working as expected and I'd like to invite people to 
test it. I appreciate that it might be difficult to get this replicated and 
setup, therefor this LAB (see above) is open to gain access for anybody who 
wants it. Just ask me to get access to the environment so we can test this new 
feature. No need to set up your own environment.
   > 
   > thanks @wido , this is a testing challenge indeed. Not sure if I can find 
time before CCC, but I hope someone can. I'll lobby around a bit.
   
   Great! Again, I understand that testing this is complex. What can be done: 
Does it not break anything existing? If the new feature has a bug, that’s bad.
   
   Brings to mind: Maybe we should also label certian new features as “tech 
preview” in new versions, so that people know it’s new and things might not be 
100% perfect.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to