noodleslove commented on issue #21672:
URL: https://github.com/apache/echarts/issues/21672#issuecomment-5904063591
> 谢谢,我接受select.iconStyle这个解决方案。 我确实有一个使用场景:希望 magicType
按钮在初始化渲染时就默认选中,而不是必须点击后才选中。请问下您是否愿意在这次改动里面顺带支持,如果不愿意的话,我接受另开issue单独讨论,不想阻塞这个 PR。
>
> Thanks, I'm fine with the proposed `select.iconStyle` approach. I do have
a use case where I'd like a magicType button to be selected by default on
initial render, before any click. Would you be open to supporting that as part
of this change? If not, I'm happy to open a separate issue to discuss it
separately. I don't want to block this PR.
Awesome. I'd like to keep this PR focused on `select.iconStyle`, so a
separate issue for default selection on initial render sounds good.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]