junjiexh commented on issue #2192:
URL: https://github.com/apache/fury/issues/2192#issuecomment-2928714995

   @chaokunyang Hi, chaokun. I've carefully read the description and have a 
couple of points I'd like to seek your clarification on. This would be very 
helpful for me or anyone who might be involved in implementing this in the 
future, to ensure we understand it accurately.
   1. Is this for Fury Golang native mode or xlang mode or both? Currently, 
only Java and Javascript's native mode support metadata share mode.([you 
mentioned here](https://github.com/apache/fury/issues/2159)). But Fury Golang 
only has xlang mode.
   2. Why is this called parsing metadata at compile-time? In my understanding, 
metadata is sending to peer and received by peer during the runtime. Am I 
missing something?
   Thank you!
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to