felipepessoto commented on code in PR #13129:
URL: https://github.com/apache/gluten/pull/13129#discussion_r4124233011
##########
.github/workflows/util/delta-spark-ut/apply-delta-test-patches.sh:
##########
@@ -82,6 +82,81 @@ cherry_pick_delta_fix
46bd45d57eadd7e528002a0ae7bd36ce5a456eca "#7104 (ScanRepor
cherry_pick_delta_fix 959e00e15f41f56afc1c9bb95d160c55c6dc7068 "#7105 (9 more
test suites)"
echo "::endgroup::"
+echo "::group::Adapting Delta CDF pushed-filter assertions to Gluten"
+# Gluten's file scans omit Spark's handled-filter '*' marker
(apache/gluten#12753).
+# They also quote special-character column names, unlike Delta's vanilla CDF
scan.
+# Adjust only these three shared assertions, covering 13 concrete test cases;
+# keep their predicate, column-pruning, and result checks intact. Remove this
+# workaround when #12753 is fixed or Delta no longer requires the starred form.
+CDF_TEST_DIR="$DELTA_DIR/spark/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/delta"
+for suite in DeltaCDCSuite DeltaCDCSQLSuite DeltaCDCColumnMappingSuite; do
+ if [ ! -f "$CDF_TEST_DIR/$suite.scala" ]; then
+ echo "Expected file not found in Delta clone: $CDF_TEST_DIR/$suite.scala"
>&2
+ echo "The Delta directory layout for ref '${DELTA_REF}' may have changed."
>&2
+ exit 1
+ fi
+done
+if ! sed 's/^__BLANK_CONTEXT__$/ /' <<'PATCH' | git -C "$DELTA_DIR" apply -
Review Comment:
@zhztheplayer I’ll be offline for 3 weeks. I can do it once I’m back. Or if
you prefer to merge I can do the split later
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]