wmedvede commented on PR #262:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-serverless-operator/pull/262#issuecomment-1735181341

   @ricardozanini Below goes the execution sequence, and I confirm that the 
route is not reconciled. 
   
   Regarding the exposure of more configuration options to the user, and let it 
provide certificates, etc., I think that this can be cool to do, but we must be 
sure in which use case this is needed (specially for dev mode). And, If there 
are real needs/priorities, we can do. Otherwise, the "edge" termination is fine 
in my opinion. And I confirm that the "default" certificate is used when no 
other one is provided for the "edge" termination configuration, as it's stated 
in the documentation.
   
   **Route that is being created now**
   
![RouteCreated1](https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-serverless-operator/assets/2431454/7596ed10-3b3b-43d8-8d22-27c352389fae)
   
   
![RouteCreated2](https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-serverless-operator/assets/2431454/db3ff37e-eafb-4c64-9d8b-94b78361056f)
   
   **Accessing the route: (certificate in use)**
   
   
![RouteAccess1](https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-serverless-operator/assets/2431454/a49a8b27-5fe4-44ae-a868-f0d4f5e8fcec)
   
   **Accessing the route: (certificate in use)**
   
   
![RouteAccess2](https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-serverless-operator/assets/2431454/9bee91b6-48b0-4f12-9629-02fd14926e43)
   
   **Accessing the route: (route is working as expected)**
   
   
![RouteAccess3](https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-serverless-operator/assets/2431454/85098bd2-ccab-4b3b-a778-e2445783cdf5)
   
   **Route was manually changed, for instance to http:**
   
   
![RouteChanged](https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-serverless-operator/assets/2431454/38ef7e86-1074-4231-a8cc-4e800c6f082c)
   
   
   **After some time, the route remains with the last change, so no 
reconciliation.** 
   
   **The TLS route no longer works as expected.**
   
   
![HttpsRouteNoLongerWorks](https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-serverless-operator/assets/2431454/4b32fe0a-0732-4dd1-a982-0a9d073bbf5f)
   
   **Now the modified route works as expected:**
   
   
![HttpRouteWorks](https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-serverless-operator/assets/2431454/1c492850-2436-4213-956b-fefc5a6ba88d)
   
   I conclude it's working, which I was already tested before sending the PR. 
Let's see if this fulfills the requester needs.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to