acassis commented on PR #20333: URL: https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/20333#issuecomment-5814326628
> > @PetervdPerk @AndreHeinemans-NXP @liam-geotab please review. > > I think this PR raises the same concern I opened to to @liam-geotab PR: SocketCAN is a standard protocol supported by Linux, NuttX, > > CAN_RAW_LOOPBACK and CAN_RAW_RECV_OWN_MSGS is defined by Linux, this patch provides an implementation which compatible with Linux: https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/include/uapi/linux/can/raw.h#L63-L64 > > > Zephyr and others. So any addition will extend the protocol. > > but I don't believe Zephyr and others can provide the similar interface, since they don't natively support vfs and socket layer at all. > > > In this case, please consider submitting these improvement to other projects as well. Ok, since it is used on Linux, we are safe! -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
