acassis commented on PR #20330:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/20330#issuecomment-5813601595

   > > @PetervdPerk @AndreHeinemans-NXP please analyze this proposal.
   > > I think these IOCTLs are useful, but their introduction could create 
incompatibilities with other systems (such as Linux and Zephyr).
   > > Maybe these IOCTL could be submitted at least to Zephyr (since Linux can 
solve it on high level way)
   > 
   > As far as I know, Zephyr doesn't use POSIX(ioctl) driver interface, how do 
we integrate ioctl to Zerphyr?
   
   No idea, last time I look at Zephyr was almost 10 years ago to compare it 
size against NuttX size for the same device (stm32f103). 


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to