vrmay23 commented on PR #20413:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/20413#issuecomment-5918133167
> @vrmay23 I saw many of these huge amount of changes are just moving the
content to a new page, but there are 6 pages deleted that are almost impossible
to know what happen to them. I think the idea of doing things in an incremental
way it to avoid mistakes that could end up losing documentation content.
@acassis You are right, thanks for helping in this review.
See:
deleted new location
.../character/leds/index.rst
os/drivers/character/leds/index.rst
reference/os/index.rst os/arch/index.rst
reference/os/paging.rst os/memory/paging.rst
reference/os/smp.rst os/scheduling/smp.rst
But the page 'Shared Memory' is missing, indeed.
In my first PR that content was merged into the rewritten
'os/memory/shm.rst'.
So when I cut this PR down from 50 rewritten pages to 10, that page went
back to the master text, and those two functions went with it. Good catch! My
mistake, and I am fixing it now!
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]